Friday, October 15, 2010

David Arquette having an affair with jasmine waltz betrayed Courteney Cox

Courteney Cox has been betrayed by her husband David Arquette with a waitress who Jasmine Waltz. David himself was admitted to Howard Stern. “I did have sex with her one time, maybe twice… my sexual encounter made me pretty feel manly.”But he insisted that he wasn’t really unfaithful as “part of the terms of our separation was that I was allowed to see other people and so was she.’
On the other hand, Jasmine -well known in celeb dating circles, claims they had multilple encounters.
TMZ reports : “The woman with whom David Arquette claims to have had sex with “once … maybe twice,” is indignant, telling friends, “Two Times, My Ass!”
Sources are telling TMZ … Jasmine Waltz is indignant, claiming she had sex multiple times with David over the course of more than a month. She’s saying she met David through a mutual friend and started dating.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails