Saturday, October 16, 2010

Christina Aguilera divorced / maybe lesbian

Christina Aguilera sued for divorce after 5 years of her marriage to Jordan Bratman. The reason given is that there are fundamental differences and can not be reconciled. but what she told People: "Even though Jordan and I separated, our commitment to our son Max stay strong as before." .
But behind that there is a divorce is another story as reported by RadarOnline: “I was at The Abbey one night when Christina’s bodyguard approached me. He said, ‘My boss would really like you’ and pointed over to Christina. The bodyguard told me it was an understanding within their marriage and that she brings girls home and Jordan’s okay with it.I met Christina in the bathroom and she told me she liked to play with girls. I ended up not pursuing anything with it because the situation just seemed so weird to me, but Christina was definitely looking to hook up.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails